|*Through June 26||After June 26|
*Conference registration and fees must arrive no later than July 27.
|Children Ages 3-17||$35||$45|
Registration Fees include:
- a complimentary ferry ticket through Shepler’s Mackinaw Island Ferry from Mackinac City or St. Ignace and baggage handling between the ferry and the Grand Hotel
- admittance to the Wednesday evening barbeque at the Grand Hotel Stables
- admittance to the Thursday buffet luncheon in the Grand Hotel Main Dining Room
- admittance to the Thursday evening reception on the West Front Porch
- admittance to the Friday morning breakfast in the Grand Hotel Main Dining Room
(Registration Deadline is July 12)
|Ages 3-6||$5||Pre-Registration Required|
|Ages 7-12||$5||Pre-Registration Required|
Children’s Program Agenda for Thursday, July 27:
- 5:45pm-6:00pm Drop off Children at Cottage Restaurant, Parlor Level
- 6:00pm-6:20pm Pizza Dinner in the Cottage Restaurant
- 6:20pm-7:30pm Games, Crafts and Ice Cream (ages 3-6 year)
- 6:20pm-7:30pm Outdoor Relay Games in the Tea Garden (ages 7-12 years)
- 7:30pm-7:45pm Pick-up Children at Cottage Restaurant, Parlor Level
If your child has special needs please contact Suzy Westmoreland @ (517) 484-7730
18-Hole Shotgun will start at 1:00 PM on Thursday, July 27 at The Jewel
(The front 9 will be played twice)
|18 Hole Shot Gun||$110||$130|
A $25.00 cancellation fee will be assessed for all cancellations made before July 10.
No Refunds After July 10.