|*Through June 24||After June 24|
*Conference registration and fees must arrive no later than July 24.
|Children Ages 3-17||$40||$50|
Registration Fees include:
- a complimentary round-trip ferry ticket through Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry from Mackinaw City or St. Ignace
- baggage handling between the ferry and the Grand Hotel
- admittance to the Wednesday evening reception at the Grand Hotel Stables
- admittance to the Thursday morning breakfast in the Theater Conference Room
- admittance to the Thursday buffet luncheon in the Grand Hotel Main Dining Room
- admittance to the Thursday evening reception on the West Front Porch
- admittance to the Friday morning breakfast in the Grand Hotel Main Dining Room
(Registration Deadline is July 8)
|Ages 5-12||$5||Pre-Registration Required|
Children’s Program Agenda for Thursday, July 25:
- 5:45pm-6:00pm Drop off Children at Cottage Restaurant, Parlor Level
- 6:00pm-6:20pm Pizza Dinner in the Cottage Restaurant
- 6:20pm-7:30pm Games, Crafts and Ice Cream (ages 5-12 year)
- 7:30pm-7:45pm Pick-up Children at Cottage Restaurant, Parlor Level
If your child has special needs please contact Suzy Westmoreland @ (517) 484-7730
18-Hole Shotgun will start at 1:00 PM on Thursday, July 25 at The Jewel
(The front 9 will be played twice)
|18 Hole Shot Gun||$110||$130|
A $25.00 cancellation fee will be assessed for all cancellations made before July 10.
No Refunds After July 10.