|*Through June 25||After June 25|
|One Day Admission||$250||$350|
*Conference registration and fees must arrive no later than July 25.
|Children Ages 3-17||$40||$50|
Registration Fees include:
- admittance to the Wednesday evening event at the Pavilion
- admittance to the Thursday morning breakfast in Governor’s Conference Rooms C and D
- admittance to the Thursday buffet luncheon at the Pavilion
- admittance to the Thursday evening reception at the Plaza
- admittance to the Friday morning breakfast in Governor’s Conference Rooms C and D
(Registration Deadline is July 9)
|Ages 5-12||$5||Pre-Registration Required|
Children’s Program Agenda for Thursday, July 26:
- 5:45pm-6:00pm Drop off Children at Tower Conference Room A
- 6:00pm-6:20pm Dinner
- 6:20pm-7:30pm Tennis Drills/Physical Activity and a Movie
- 7:30pm-7:45pm Pick-up Children at Tower Conference Room A
If your child has special needs please contact Suzy Westmoreland @ (517) 484-7730
18-Hole Shotgun will start at 1:00 PM on Thursday, July 26 at The Bear
|18 Hole Shot Gun||$150||$160|
A $25.00 cancellation fee will be assessed for all cancellations.
No Refunds After July 9.