General Conference Information
*The Grand Hotel requires the following: After 6:30 p.m. dresses, skirts, blouses, dress sweaters and dress slacks for ladies are preferred, while gentleman are required to wear a suit coat, necktie and dress pants, no denim or shorts. This dress code applies for all areas inside the hotel with the exception of the Cupola Bar. Children 12 years and older are expected to follow the same dress code as adults.
When & Where
MEPC 2021 July 28-30 The Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island, MI
MEPC 2017 July 26-28 The Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island, MI
MEPC 2016 July 27-29 Crystal Mountain Resort, Thompsonville, MI
General Attendance $495
One Day Admission $250
Children Ages 3-17 $40
After June 24, 2019
General Attendance $595
One Day Admission $350
Children Ages 3-17 $50
• Wednesday evening reception
• Thursday morning breakfast
• Thursday buffet luncheon
• Thursday evening reception
• Friday morning breakfast
We have a room block and it expires on June 24, 2019.
Select BOOK NOW on the Location page of the MEPC website to download the Grand Hotel’s Reservation Form. You will need to complete the form and provide it to the Hotel via email, fax or mail. We have a room block and it expires on June 24. It is highly recommended that you make your room reservation as soon as possible.
*The Grand Hotel requires payment for the first two evenings as a deposit on a credit card. Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours for the deposit amount.
Everyone registered is welcome
Childcare is not provided but registered children are invited to attend
Thursday morning Breakfast in the Main Dining Room
Thursday Buffet Lunch in the Main Dining Room
Thursday Evening Reception on the West front porch (appetizers and cocktails)
Required Attire: Gentlemen are to wear a jacket and tie and ladies 13 years and older are required to wear a dress or dress pants.
The Children’s Program includes dinner, in addition to the noted activities.
Friday Buffet Breakfast in the Main Dining Room
Standard Parking: $5/night (off-site, free ground transportation to and from the ferry dock is offered)
Premium Parking: $25/night (on-site at the dock)
St. Ignace Dock
Standard Parking: $5/night (on-site at the dock)
Sponsorship deadline is July 8, 2019.
• 5:45pm-6:00pm Drop off Children at the Cottage Restaurant, Parlour level
• 6:00pm-6:20pm Buffet Dinner in the Cottage Restaurant
• 6:20pm-7:30pm Games, Crafts and Ice Cream (ages 5-12 year)
• 7:30pm-7:45pm Pick-up Children at Cottage Restaurant, Parlour level
If your child has special needs, please contact Suzy Westmoreland @ (517) 484-7730.
• An employee of a utility that is owned by a city in Michigan.
• For a city that owns a utility, an employee or elected official of the city.
• An employee of the Michigan Municipal Electric Association.
• A direct employee of the State of Michigan.
• An elected official of the State of Michigan, such as a representative or senate in the Michigan legislature.
• An Aid of an elected official of the State of Michigan.
(This does not include sub-units of the state – such as cities, villages, townships or counties.)